TASS Disposable Isolation Gown
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA WITH MATERIALS SOURCED FROM US SUPPLIERS
The TASS Level 3 Disposable Isolation Gown has been developed by the Texas Adventure and Survival School, for use by healthcare professionals and care providers. Made from 1.5 Mil thick LLDPE plastic, the TASS Level 3 Gown has a high tensile strength and is an excellent fluid barrier. The ties have been designed so that the gown is easy to remove after use or when time is critical. The cuffs of the gown have thumb-loops, which prevents the sleeve from riding up when gloves are worn over the sleeve of the gown. To ensure maximum protection for the wearer, the neck area of the gown has been designed to fit snugly around the neck. The standard size of the gown is 48 inches long x 68 inches wide, however, smaller/larger sizes can be made upon request. For ease of use, the gowns are packed in bags of 10 and have been folded to allow for easy deployment. Each case of gowns contains 30 bags of 10 (300 gowns total) but can be packaged per clients’ request.
- Full Back PPE T-Style Disposable Isolation Gown.
- Complies with ANSI/AAMI PB70 Minimal Barrier Performance Standards up to Level 3.
- Authorized for use in Hospitals and Front-Line Medical Facilities, under the FDA Emergency Use Authorization for Healthcare Providers PPE.
- Ideal for Non-Surgical Applications.
- Made from 1.5 Mil Thick Anti-Static LLDPE.
- Made in the USA.
- LLDPE Plastic
- Length = 48 inches (neck are to bottom of the gown)
- Width = 68 inches (side to side of the gown)