Silva Explorer Compass 2.0
The Silva Explorer 2.0 Compass has a graduated 0-360° (Azimuth) in 2° units. Liquid-filled capsule; declination scale; magnifier; protractor baseplate with scales in inches – 16ths, 1:24,000, 1:62,500, 1/10 mile. Breakaway lanyard and instructions included. 4” x 2”.
- Waterproof Compass
- Detachable Lanyard With Safety-Release
- Map Measuring Scales In 1:24k, 1:62.5k Mile, Inch (1/20th)
- DryFlex™ Rubber Grip Allows Easy Handling Of The Compass/Great Grip
- Turnable Housing Usable With The SILVA 1-2-3 System®
- Declination Scale Inside The Capsule
- Night Use / Luminous Markings Enables Night Time Navigation Up To 4 Hours Once Activated By Daylight/Flashlight.
- Red/Black N/S Lines In Capsule Ensures Easy And Safe Settling