QuickClot Combat Gauze LE
QuickClot® Combat Gauze LE is an individually wrapped white sterile Z-folded gauze that is ideal for temporally controlling life-threatening hemorrhaging by contouring external wounds when the application of a tourniquet may not be amenable. The Combat Gauze LE is impregnated with kaolin, which is an inert mineral that does not produce heat. Each Combat Gauze is sealed in an easy to open military grade foil pouch, which has a shelf life of 5-years.
- Controls Bleeding: Promotes clotting within minutes, allowing responders to control bleeding in an efficient and timely manner.
- Easy To Use: QuikClot Combat Gauze uses the same placement technique as standard gauze
- Expedited Product Access: Eight tear points for quicker application
- Heat Free: QuikClot products produce NO Heat
- Expiration: 5 year shelf life
- Packaged - H 5 in. x W 5.5 in. x D 0.625 in.
- Gauze – W 3 in.x L 4 yd (12 ft)
- Weight: 0.8 oz