Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD)
The 4" and 6" Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD) by North American Rescue has been engineered based on data obtained from After Action Reviews (AARs) of real-world battle dressing applications. The ETD consists of a robust elastic wrap combined with a non-adherent sterile pad, with a durable securing device and Quick-Grip Roll Control configuration. This combination ensures a rapid and controlled deployment, under the most demanding conditions. In addition, the ETD can also be used for slings, swaths, and to secure splints to an arm.
- Sterile bandage suitable for applying immediate direct pressure
- Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress
- Omission of pressure bars and hooks to moderate the use of fine motor skills
- Quick-Grip Roll Control tabs to prevent the bandage from unrolling during application
- Vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging with NAR's signature Red-Tip Technology® red tear notches
- Packaged (4 in.): L 4.5 in. x W 2.5 in. x D 1.75 in.
- Bandage (4 in.): L 70 in. x W 4 in.
- Weight (4 in.): 2.6 oz
- Packaged (6 in.): L 6 in. x W 2.5 in. x D 2.1 in.
- Bandage (6 in.): L 70 in. x W 6 in.
- Weight (6 in.): 4 oz