C-A-T Elastic TQ Holder
The C-A-T Elastic TQ Holder from North American Rescue has been specifically designed to allow personnel to place their C-A-T Tourniquet either on their vest, gear or belt, MOLLE rucksack, and other ideal easy to reach locations which allow for rapid deployment of their tourniquets in an emergency situation. The holder is made from 500D IR Signature Reduced Nylon with MOLLE/PALS-style connectors with end tuck rather then button snap closures. The C-A-T TQ Elastic Holder protects your tourniquet from the elements but has an easy to open hood, which has been deigned to completely clear the TQ from removal up down and outward.
- Tailored specifically for your C-A-T®, to protect it from exposure to the elements
- PALS/MOLLE-style strap with tuck finish eliminating the need for a button snap. Versatile attachment to the duty vest, gear or belt for rapid & easy access
- Easy-open quick release hood
- Extended elastic body for TQ release outwards under pressure
- 500D IR Signature Reduced Nylon
- L 7 in. x W 1.75 in. x D 1.5 in.
- Weight: 2 oz