Bleeding Control Kit - STB
The Bleeding Control Kit - STB by NAR has been designed so that you on a daily basis can carry with you a specialized and compact kit, to help you deal with emergency situation where the injured party is suffering from life threatening blood loss. The compact kit is contained within a vacuum sealed bag, so that you can store your Bleeding Control Kit - STB in a pocket, rucksack, or pouch.
- Designed to provide the essential bleeding control equipment needed to help save a life
- Small, compact and easy to use
- Kits contain the same Tourniquet and Hemostatic Dressing technology recommended by the U.S. Military & the American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma to control bleeding
- Packaged in a compact, ruggedized vacuum-sealed pouch with illustrated “Just in Time” pictorial instructions
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet, Orange
- 1 x QuikClot® Hemostatic Bleeding Control Dressing
- 1 x 4 in. Flat Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 1 x Pair, Responder Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x Black Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 x Just in Time Instruction Card
- H 7 in. x W 5 in. x D 2.5 in.
- Weight: 8 oz